Sunday 31 December 2017

24 April 2017 - Hang-dong Railroad & Pureun Arboretum

 Making my way to Hang-dong Railroad & Pureun Arboretum.  
Cheonwang Station, exit 3.
Exit 2 is fine too.
Hang-dong Railroad as shown by the blue marker and Pureun Arboretum circled in red.
The railway is there as shown by the arrow.
Hang-dong Railroad was once busy with industrial transport, is now a destination for the locals in family outings and date course for couples. The single-line railroad was completed in 1959 by KG Chemical to move raw material and products.





I did not continue further but I checked out the Pureun Arboretum instead. 
Pureun Arboretum














Out from the Pureun Arboretum and ready to head back. 


I was tempted to check out the hiking trail but decided to give up becos I need to rush off.
Next time perhaps.
Another hiking trail.

Okie its time to go back!
I will come back for the hiking trails if I have the chance ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment