Sunday 3 December 2017

20 April 2017 - Exploring Seoul fortress near 북정마을 Bukjeong Village

  Exploring the fortress at Bukjeong Village today. 
You can check out Visitseoul for more details. 
I did not explore the village cos I was more attracted to the Seoul Fortress hahahaa
The bus stop to take bus no. 3 to the village is a few mins walk from Hansung Univ Station, exit 6.
The bus stop is "Samseongyo Seongbuk Culture Center.
No need to see all this cos will be getting off at the last stop ^^
Got on the village bus no. 3 at 12.06pm.
I was supposed to come here in the morning but was too tired and lazy to get out from the apartment.
I have to drag myself out.
Reach the last stop at 12.12pm.

This is the village bus no. 3.

This is where I got off at the last stop. 
For return trip, take from the same bus stop although I did not try taking the bus from here for the return trip.

I did not explore the village but I walked down the road and saw the fortress.

Saw the fortress? 



















This cutieeeee was really fierce hahaha but I still find it so adorable that I wish I could bring it home  ^^


From here I walked down the main road to reach 올레국수 for lunch.

The red dotted line depicts the route I took from the fortress to 올레국수. I can't remember how long I took but I think it was not more than 15mins to reach the eating place.  If you are not keen to eat at 올레국수, you can also take the same route to the subway station (Hansung Univ Station). 
That's 올레국수. The sign board was not really noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment