Tuesday 19 December 2017

18 Dec 2017 - May you be in peace now


Devastated and still find it very hard to accept even till now.

종현아, missing you & finding traces of you as I listen to Shinee's songs. Listening to Shinee's songs now feels heartaching instead of the usual happiness. 마음이 너무 너무아파.
I always say I hope Shinee shines forever but Shinee will not be the same without any one of you. Shinee, you did a fantastic job and is the pride of Kpop. You are one of the earlier boy bands who introduced kpop to the world. 
종현아, although I can't understand your suffering and why you choose to end it this way, but I pray that you find peace now & that you will not have to go through this again in your next life. You will be missed for sure. We will remember your talent, powerful vocal, hardwork and effort. *Hugss*
I pray that you will be in peace now. 
I pray for strength to your family and the rest of the members, Onew, Taemin, Minho & Key to make it through this difficult time.
소고했어요 종현아.
나무아미타불.

No comments:

Post a Comment