Sunday 15 October 2017

17 April 2017 - Spicy ramyeon in ttukbaegi ^^

Made my way to this ramyeon place, 라면땡기는날 after giving thanks at Jogyesa.
At last, I came here after passing by so many times...

I chose the first one, Jampong Ramyeon and its spicy.
When Koreans say its spicy, its really spicy.

I simply love having my meals in this kind of eatery ^^
Oooooooooooo....I love my food served in these black stone pot, ttukbaegi 뚝배기 ^^
It came bubbling hot!!
Btw, I added a slice of cheese(500won) and an egg (500won) to my ramyeon (4000won)^^
By the time I finished taking pictures, all the bubbling effects have settled down ㅋㅋㅋ
If you think that my noodles have turned soggy by the time I ate, you are wrong!
I dun like soggy noodles and I felt the noodles was just starting to get cooked ^^
Yummmy!
Andddddddd spicy!!
It will take about 5-10 mins walk (minus all the window shopping) to reach 라면땡기는날.
The blue dotted line depicts the direction to 삼청동 호떡 Samcheongdong Hotteok.
Insadong main street as shown by the purple arrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment