Tuesday 10 October 2017

16 April 2017 - Awesome Busan night scene ^^

I rushed down all the way to 초량이바구길 Choryang Ibagu-gil street for my dinner at 168도시락국 (168 Dosirak) as shown by the green box.  If you have been following me, I love dosirak even though it is such simple food ^^  168 stairs (168계단) was depicted by the red box.  Kim Min-bu Observatory 김민부 전망대 as depicted by the orange box.  It was late, so I did not check out Kim Min Bu Observatory but I took the monorail up and have a good view of Busan night scene ^^  Nearest subway station is Busan station, exit 7/5. Thanks to soo1505.tistory.com for having such detailed map. 감사합니다 ^^
jsksoft3.tistory.com has more pictures on Kim Min-Bu Observatory. 
감사합니다 ^^

This is not the 168 stairs ^^
My 168도시락국 (168 lunchbox).
After climbing all the stairs, I reached here at around 7.30pm but was told that they have closed ㅠㅠ
Next question was,"Ok where should I eat now?"
Reminds me of the scene where Louie was going after Bok-Nam ^^
This is the 168 steps.
루이야 난왔다 ㅋㅋㅋ

I think I did not check out 2, 3 & 4 lol
Yay!!!
I like this drama a lot becos I like 서인국 lotzzzzzzz
He is so cute in this drama!!!
I dun care what people said about his exemption from military service cos that is non of my business. 
Obviously, I dun care about 고복실 whahahaha 
The night view was breathtaking!!
I will come again if I have the chance!!

Is that the Gwangandaegyo Bridge 광안대교?
Beautiful ^^



Time to leave becos I was super hungry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment