Sunday 3 September 2017

14 April 2017 - Flight OZ562 from Rome to Incheon Airport

Power outlet on Asiana OZ562.
안녕 Italy!! Thank you for the safe and nice trip ^^
Flight back to Incheon Airport was 8.40pm.
Yes!!! Yes!! Finally to my second home!!!
First meal on flight OZ562.
The fish looks very unappetitzing but I did not want the other option, pasta...
The fish actually tasted quite ok, no fishy smell.
I could not stay in Western countries for more than 7 days cos I am a very Asian girl!!
I craved for rice and hot soup lots and I got gastric everytime I came back from Western countries ㅠㅠ
No doubt I can get Asian food in Western countries but nothing beats authentic local Asian food.
Second meal on flight OZ562 and it was pretty good.
I usually eat very little on flight to avoid indigestion.
I reached Incheon airport at about 2.25pm and reached Gimpo airport at 4.15pm.
Where was I heading to???!!
Oh my god....I could feel myself smiling from ear to ear!
I just couldn't hide my happiness as I flew through the sky.
The sky and the air of 대한민국!!!
I am home once again!!

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!
Yes!!
Upon reaching Incheon Airport, I dashed off to Gimpo Airport to catch my flight to Busan.
It was about 6.25pm by the time I reached Busan due to flight delay.
That's ok as long as I am here once again!!
It was my first time to reach Korea so late.
I was the only passenger on the limousine bus to Busan Station.

I reached my air bnb apartment at around 8.30pm due to the traffic jam..

No comments:

Post a Comment