Sunday 1 January 2017

16 Nov 2016 - Back for my favourite cake ^^

So happy to be back for my favourite cake on earth! 
I reached here around 3.30pm and they have more varieties to offer this time lol
The first time I came here : Etalp, only 4 types of cakes were ready.
It was about 2pm back then. 
I was not hungry at all but I wanted to try another cake as well.
Decided to go for the other popular item, strawberry cheese cake.

It was good!!
Light and yummy but I felt sooo sinful...
Still my no.1 favourite cake on earth!!
Highly recommend this lavender cake to all ^^

4 comments:

  1. I secretly went to try and it was really good! :P
    -yyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol why secretly?! Nice right?? ^^

      Delete
    2. LOLOLOL!!!!
      Because I just happen to be around that area and saw your entry lah! ;)

      Delete