Sunday 25 December 2016

14 Nov 2016 - Back at Chop hair salon

After lunch, I went to Sangsu for a hair cut and treatment.  If you remember, I came here before :Cheap-and-good-hair-cut Can't remember how much they charged for designer hair stylist. It was something like 5% or 10% or 20% extra. I think the normal hair stylist is good enough for me.  The hair stylist who cut my hair previously was on leave so another hair stylist took over.  I am ok with her but I still prefer the previous hair stylist. The previous stylist was not a designer hair stylist but she was more meticulous.  One of the staff did the hair treatment for me and reminded me twice not to wash my hair at nite.  However, when the hair stylist was cutting my hair halfway, she told me she got to shampoo my hair again.  I asked her will it affect the hair treatment. She said no but I dun trust her words.  Will I go back to Chop hair Salon again? Yes, I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment