Thursday 17 September 2015

Sharing - Part 2

I emailed to Airbnb this morning for an update and the lady from Airbnb called me back. Yes, the caller ID indicates "California". 

She managed to get in touch with my host who also told her about the problem he encountered with the police and she told him that he has to initiate the cancellation. He did :)

Within minutes, I received a notification from Airbnb that the reservation is cancelled and I was given two options. First option is for the refund to be used on another Airbnb apartment. On top of this, Airbnb will top up $88 for me if my next accommodation cost more than the one cancelled. This top up of $88 will be valid for 30 days. Awesome isn't it??

Second option is to have the full refund back to my credit card. 

Out of curiosity, I asked the Airbnb lady how is the weather at "her side". She told me she is actually located in Singapore but the call will be directed out of Singapore. I see ㅋㅋㅋ

My overall experience for this encounter was thankful because things did not happen just before or during my trip. Airbnb was helpful and provides prompt service recovery. 
A big thanks to Linh from Airbnb! 

Wish me the best of luck for tomorrow cos tomorrow decides the fate for my SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT REASON to extend my stay in Korea!! Please let me fly back to Singapore with no regrets and abundance of happiness ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment