Friday 17 July 2015

11 April 2015 - Gunsan hotteok

I took a taxi from Gyeongam-dong Railroad Village to 중동호떡 for its hotteok at 3.36pm.
Starting fare was 2800won.

Reached here at 3.40pm.
The taxi fare was still 2800 won.
중동호떡 was located along a pretty quiet street.

You got to take a queue number for your order whether you to eat in or take out. My number was 165 and there was more than 20 people ahead of me when I took my number. Not to worry the queue was pretty fast, except that they have few tables and chairs if you wanna eat in.


It looks like our roti prata  isn't it ㅋㅋㅋ
I was lucky to get a seat. A Korean couple started chatting with me not realising that I was a foreigner until I speak up lol. Well, both of them speak very fluent English and were surprised that I travelled alone to Gunsan ㅋㅋㅋ
I thought this place was popular for its hotteok but not sure why it was popular...
The skin of the hotteok was not as crispy as it seems.
Not sweet too but its fine with me.
Just puzzled why it was popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment