Thursday 28 May 2015

5 April 2015 - Quiet and peaceful moments at Nakdong riverside


Actually I wanted to make a trip to 대저생태공원 Daejeo Ecological Park for some rapeflowers but I changed my mind and decided to check out another place. Remember the stretch of cherry blossom outside Seobu Bus Terminal?  Yup. I took the subway to Gwaebeop Renecite Station, exit 1. From exit 1, I turned to my left.
Cross this bridge, 강변나들교.
Wooo....Here I am...finally...at last ^^
Let me check out what's further down the road before taking a stroll under the canopy of cherry blossoms!
Niceee ^^




So surprise to see this!
I think this should be the Samnak Ecological Park Camp Ground.
Koreans love camping and this was my first time to see the real thing.
I mean those big tents cos the ones I usually see was small ones lol

Its so peaceful and relaxing here ^^
Nice & peaceful
Is this the Nakdong Riverside?
Ok, its time to head back and check out the pink canopy ^^




I waited a long time just to capture these pictures with as little people as possible in the background!!
So even if the pictures are almost similar, I still wanna upload here!!

I don't agreed to this.
The guy was shaking the tree with all his might in order to take a romantic picture of him with the falling petals ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment