Sunday 3 May 2015

2 April 2015 - Lunch at Hwagae Market Place

In my earlier post, I mentioned about the directions to Hwagae marketplace and Cherry Blossom Street.  The red arrow here points to the marketplace and the green arrow points to the Cherry Blossom Street.  
You will see the marketplace after getting across the bridge, Hwagae Bridge 화개교.
Hwagae Bridge 화개교
The marketplace will be on your right after the bridge. 
This is the marketplace.
 You will see it when you turn right after the bridge.
The Red arrow points to the place where I had my lunch, 고향맛집.
The Blue arrow points to the stall where I bought my dessert ,하동찰호떡 ㅋㅋㅋ
고향맛집 where I had my lunch.
Menu in Korean only.
I ordered the Sanchae Bibimbap and soup set, 10000 won.
Looks appetising but I did not really like all the banchan.
죄송합니다...
A local specialty, 재첩국 (soup made from freshwater marsh clams).
Yum Yum ^^
My Sanchae Bibimbap 산채비빔밥, which is made with seasoned wild leafy greens and root vegetables.
Go slow with the Gochujang 고추장 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment