Sunday 3 May 2015

2 April 2015 - Exploring Hwagae market place 화개장터

Exploring the marketplace after lunch.
I wish I can try these but saving some space for that Hadong Hotteok which I saw at the entrance of the marketplace ㅋㅋㅋ  Many restaurants including the one I had my lunch were selling these. I think the ones in yellow batter are fried fish and those in green could be veggies?

There were many shops selling pretty ceramic wares and I so so wished that I could buy them back ㅠㅠ



Yeah!
Bought my Hadong Hotteok before making my way to the Cherry Blossom Street.
I think they have a few flavours including Cream Cheese hotteok (1500 won for one) and seeds hotteok (1000 won for one).  I bought the Cream Cheese hotteok ^^
好吃好吃 ^^
맛있다 ^^
Yummmssssss ^^
Up next is Cherry Blossom Street 십리벚꽃길.

No comments:

Post a Comment