Sunday 26 April 2015

1 April 2015 - First meal in Busan ^^

I had 2 friends with me most of the time in this trip. I brought them to this popular eatery,삼광보리밥 in Seomyeon for lunch. Long queue but the waiting time was quite alright. We waited about 20mins?? The lady thought we didn't know what the eatery offer. She brought me into the eatery and showed me what the rest of the customers were eating lol
The eatery is popular for its 김치전골 (Kimchi Pork with ramyeon hotpot).
Cheap right??
I think they don't have one person serving for this dish..
My poor friends had to bear with my phototaking as they salivate at the bubbling hotpot ㅋㅋㅋ
Poor thing right....This was just the beginning
Dear couple : Thanks for being so tolerance not just for this meal but throughout the whole trip ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
All of us agreed that this meal was cheap & yummy!!
They used thin pork belly slices(which I think its not expensive), loads of kimchi and one packet of ramyeon(i think its one packet lol).
Highly recommened if you are staying in Seomyeon ^^

Seomyeon Station, exit 7 would be the nearest subway exit to reach this eatery.
It is next to Lotte Hotel.
Angel hotel is circled in red.

No comments:

Post a Comment