Wednesday 31 December 2014

14 Sep 2014 - Loving my Sunday

It was Sunday. I allowed myself to wake up a bit later than usual.
Made myself a simple brunch of 제육김치볶음, 계란찜 and banchan from HomePlus.
Decided to spend my day studying for the upcoming exam and cycling in the evening.
A beautiful Sunday afternoon in Hongdae. 
Cherishing every moment as I looked out the window from my apartment, I knew I will miss this place a lot when I am back in SG.
I took the subway to Ichon Station, exit 4( I think so) in the late afternoon for cycling along the han river.
 Walk straight from exit 4.
You will reach a traffic junction about 3 mins later.
Cross the road and walk as directed.
Continue to walk straight.
You will see Ichon Park after you got through the tunnel. 
Made my way to the bicycle rental kiosk, which is located along the river.
Saw a picture of these beautiful flowers via FB & I told myself I MUST COME HERE!!

I reached here about 6.15pm.
Unfortunately, I couldn't rent a bike ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ
I am not sure why till now 
ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ
I will come to the park for a walk everyday if I am staying here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It felt really nice strolling by the river ^^
Hate to leave but its time for dinner!
I will be back to cycle!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment