Sunday 2 November 2014

3 Sep 2014 - 제육볶음 for dinner

After a fruitful shopping trip at Homeplus, I went to 향미 for dinner. Nearest subway station would be Hongik Univ Station, exit 9, which is about 8 mins walk. You can see that my entire trip was basically focus on FOOD!! That was why I put on weight for this trip ㅠㅠ
Followed the map above, turn right just before Lotteria and you will see a small slope.
The blue dotted line in the map above marks the beginning of the small slope.
Once you turn right, you will also see this eatery, "고집" at the end of the small slope. "고집" is another eatery that I tried during this trip. Shall talk about it later. Turn right again at the end of the slope. 
Actually, I wanted to eat at 일미식당 (where the red arrow is pointing) but I settled on 향미 (as shown by the blue arrow) cos the lady standing outside 향미 kept looking at me ㅎㅎㅎ Both are small cosy eateries. 

1) 동태찌개 (Fish stew)
2) 뚝불소고기 (뚝 refers to the earthenware pot Ddukbaegi 뚝배기. 불 is short for Bulgogi 불고기. Hence, 뚝불소고기 is short form for 뚝배기 불고기 ie Bulgogi in earthenware pot)
3) 낙지전골 Squid/Octopus Hotpot
4) 제육볶음 Spicy Stir Fried Pork
5)오징어볶음 Stir Fried Squid
6) 닭도리탕 Dakdoritang - Spicy Chicken Stew
7) 육개장 Yukgaejang
8)돌솥비빔밥 Dolsot Bibimbap 
9)된장 찌개  Doenjang JJigae
10 ) 김치 찌개 Kimchi Jjigae
11) 순두부찌개 Sundubu Jjigae
12) 부대 찌개 Budae Jjigae
13)고갈비백반 Grilled Mackerel Rice set (고 is short form for 등어 Mackerel)
14) 삼치구이 백반 (Another fish rice set)
제육볶음 Spicy Stir Fried Pork(6000 won)
I couldn't finish the pork...too full...

No comments:

Post a Comment