Monday 29 September 2014

24 Aug 2014 - Free & Easy ㅋㅋㅋ

I changed my itinerary for the day because I felt lazy to travel ㅋㅋㅋ
Started my day with this for breakfast.
 Bought the milk and granola from HOMEPLUS last night.
In this trip, I frequent supermarkets more than anywhere!
So what's my plan for the day??
Nothing much.
Just a visit to Juno Hair at Sinchon and some shopping for the daily necessities.
닭꼬치!!
Saw this along the shopping street at Edae ^^
Yum Yum!!  I want!!
She trimmed away the burnt parts ^^
Here, you can choose either spicy or not spicy.
Next, I went to Juno Hair salon.
How's the result?
Normal. Its within my expectation. 
Will I go back again?
No. I will try other hair salons.
So far, I am most happy with the LonHair, the first hair salon I visited in Korea.
LonHair is still there when I went back for my recent trip.
I will go back again one day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment