Tuesday 30 September 2014

24 Aug 2014 - 멸치국수 for dinner

Most of my posts for this trip will be on my meals and nothing adventurous. Okie, its dinner time. I made my way to 망원시장 Mangwon market because I did not get to eat the noodles that I wanted in my previous trip. Directions to the eatery as mentioned in my earlier post,  http://happydalki.blogspot.sg/2014/05/25-mar-2014-disappointed.html


Yeah!
Place your order through this machine.
They have pictures of the food, so you need not worry about the menu.
They call out your number...

My 멸치국수 Anchovy noodle soup at only 2900won!
So cheap yet so delicious.
I like 멸치국수 a lot even though there is nothing except noodles, seaweed and some scallions in it.
Well, if you think 2900 won is cheap, I have a cheaper recommendation!!
어디?? 뭐가??
 Stay tune ㅋㅋㅋ 

No comments:

Post a Comment