Saturday 3 May 2014

24 Mar 2014 - 새우 죽 for breakfast


I felt much better today and went to the post office at Hajeong Station, before heading out to 양수리. Jiwon told me EMS does not provide pick-up service at her area so I have to make a trip to the post office ㅠㅠ  The Tourist Information Centre told me there are two post offices in Hongdae. One inside Hongik University and the other somewhere around Hongik Univ Station exit 6. It was about 10 mins walk from the apartment to this post office at Hapjeong. It is located along the main road, between Hapjeong Station exit 3 & 4.  
Next, I went to 본죽 Bonjuk for my breakfast.
This outlet is located along the main road, two mins walk from Hapjeong Station, exit 2.


Woww....now you can have cheese topping at only KRW1000!
 This is good news for me cos I love cheese!!
Errmmm....but for time being, I have to give this a miss since I have not fully recovered ㅠㅠ
새우 죽 Shrimp Porridge(KRW8000) to comfort my poor stomach...

No comments:

Post a Comment