Wednesday 7 May 2014

24 Mar 2014 - Dinner at 비스위트온 Be Sweet On

I reached Hongdae around 4pm and did some last minute shopping since I will be flying back to SG the next day ㅠㅠ  괜찮 아요!!!  I know I will be back SOON!!! 
Don't know why but I craved for something sweet and cold...
아이스크림???  I had a cafe in mind.

 The name of the cafe is, "비스위트온 Be Sweet On".
The nearest subway station exit to "Be Sweet On" is Hongik Univ Station, exit 8 as shown in the map.
오모! I saw this cafe again! This cafe, Mobssie Chocolate Cake 몹시초콜릿 케이크 is one of those cafes on my priority listing ㅋㅋㅋ  However, whenever I tired to look for it, I ccouldn't seem to locate it. It always appear when I am not looking for it -__- Mobssie Chocolate Cake is diagonally opposite "Be Sweet On". Yay!! I can remember where you are now!  If you are coming from exit 8, you will reach "Mobssie Chocolate Cake" first before "Be Sweet On". 
Be Sweet On ^^
타르트타탄 Tarte Tatin(KRW10900)is very popular here and I have been thinking about it for a long time!!  Need to wait 20mins for this?? I don't mind since I have already waited long enough to eat it!! Another popular item on the menu is 말차핑수 Green Tea Kakigori. I will try this popular 빙수 on my next trip back home!
My orange ade with lemon orange sorbet ^^
Omggg...one of the most refreshing and thirst quenching drink I ever had!
I didn't drink much the whole day, fearing that it will activate the "washing machine" inside my stomach again..
Sweet moments come suddenly.  I agree.
The waiter who brought me this 타르트타탄 Tarte Tatin was having a hard time becos i could see that he was struggling not to let the food topple over. It would be a waste if it gets toppled, 맞죠?  Poor waiter, he heaved a sign of relief as soon as he placed the plate on the table ㅋㅋㅋ
진짜  맛있어요!!
This was so soooo nice!!
Not too sweet ^^
Total bill.
How I wish I could try out every single item on the menu!!
I will be back here in my next trip!!
I was getting better becos I felt hungry again that night!!!
I craved for FOOD becos I was feeling HUNGRY!!
Jiwon's 라면 will make do for the time being to satisfy my cravings ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment