Saturday 19 April 2014

20 Mar 2014 - Exploring Dongpirang Wall Painting Village 동비랑벽화마을

Wooohooo...this is steep...
송중키!!
Errmmm....I didn't watch this though..




Another cafe.
Its really nice to check out one of the cafe while touring the village

Okie, Turtle ship wait for me!!
I will go to you in a short while!
Budding cherry blossom in Tongyeong.

우와....You get a bird's eye view of the place from here!
So niceee ^^
That's the lovely Gangguan Habour 강구안 ^^
I liked this place a lot ^^
I thought its rather unique to have a place like this in the middle of the village.
It would be nice to come here for a breather or a walk after dinner ㅋㅋㅋ 

안녕하세요 앨리스 ㅋㅋㅋ
HoHooooo...I remembered him.
He was so funny.
There was a queue waiting to take pictures here.
He urged his friends, "아...
빨리!! 빨리!!" but his friends told him to stay still for retakes. 


First date?
Or a match making session??  ㅋㅋㅋ
Perhaps if you are a girl, you will sit beside the "guy" and if you are a guy, you can sit beside the "girl" on the left.




그래!! 동비랑벽화마을좋아요!!
미안 해요...
Sorry. Not much pictures becos the batteries for both my camera and mobile phone were running low ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment