Wednesday 2 April 2014

19 Mar 2014 - Exploring 신전시장 Sinjeong Sang-ga Market(Ulsan)

I took a taxi from 태화 로타리Taehwa Rotary at 10.08am to 신전시장 Sinjeong Sang-ga Market.
The starting fare was KRW2800.
The taxi uncle dropped me somewhere near the market entrance at 10.13am.
Only 5 mins taxi ride from the rotary to the market!! Woohooooo!!
The fare was still KRW2800 ㅋㅋㅋ
Hmmm.....

 신전시장 Sinjeong Sang-ga Market

 신전시장 Sinjeong Sang-ga Market was like the rest of the markets in Korea. 
딸기 ^^

I am always curious how the Koreans cook this kind of flat fish.
This is the first time I saw fish being displayed in this manner. 



I was tempted to eat the fried chicken...
A lot of 떡 tteok here.
They came in all kinds of shapes and colors!
I was tempted to try these as well...

I think there are a few alleys here selling different things and food.
I saw an alley selling 보리밥 Boribap, another alley selling 칼국수 Kalguksu and 국밥 Gukbap.

It looks like an abandoned alley.
Are they open a not??
Actually, some of the eateries were already opened.

I was thinking, "Is it ok for me to eat Busan Dweji Gukbap 부산 돼지국밥 here ??"  ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment