Sunday 30 March 2014

18 Mar 2014 - My room in 9월 Hotel

I couldn't find my way to 동래읍성 Dongnae Eupseong Fortress and decided to give up becos it was almost 7pm. I think I burnt up a fair amount of calories becos I really walked a lot a lot a lot....Hmmm...I did not feel tired after all the walking and the lack of sleep from the night flight. The guy at the reception told me that he will bring my luggage up to my room if I did not come back by check-in time. BTW, there is elevator in the building. 




And he did.
우와 ...Jungle theme..
I don't like jungle theme but I like my room ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ 
I tried to access to my blog but I don't know why the internet was very slow.
I gave up in the end.

One of the most important thing for me in the room, is to be able to control the air con temperature. I don't like those centralised air conditioning.

Heheheheee.....I love bath tubs becos I can use my essential oil for a good warm soak ^^


Complimentary.
잘 자요 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment