Sunday 2 February 2014

Satisfying my craving for 닭 볶음탕 ㅋㅋㅋ

새해 복 많이 받으세요^^ 
Today is rest day for me. So tired after all the visiting ㅋㅋㅋ
I have been craving for 닭 볶음탕 for a long time, so I told mum to let me do the cooking for dinner. 
I followed the recipes from Aeriskitchen, with slight variation becos I don't have any sesame seeds.

I put the chicken, carrots, potato, onions and followed by the sauce into a pot.
Next,  I add some water and let it boil. 
Almost ready ^^
Its easier than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ
Errmmm but whether it taste ok a not is another thing ㅎㅎㅎ
While cooking the chicken stew, I also prepare the eggs for 계란찜. I followed the recipe from Aeriskitchen as well, becos she has a different way of cooking the steamed egg. Instead of mixing the eggs with water, Aeri boiled the water with kelp first followed by adding the eggs. I added some chopped carrots, spring onions and a dash of pepper to the beaten eggs. 
Boiling water with kelp and 1/2 tablespoon of 멸치 액젓 (Fish Sauce). 
I removed the kelp and add the egg mixture.
I also add a bit of sesame oil and some chopped red chillies when the egg is almost cooked.
내가 만든 계란 찜  ^^
Somehow I can never make my 계란 찜 "puffy" ㅠㅠ
내가 만든 닭 볶음탕 ^^
I can't really remember how it should taste like but I am satisfied ㅎㅎㅎ
Mum cooked the veggies ^^
잘 먹고!!

No comments:

Post a Comment