Tuesday 7 January 2014

20 Oct 2013 - 김밥 from 마포만두

I woke up with a craving for 김밥!
Most of the eateries including Isaac Toast near the guest house were closed on Sundays.
Therefore, I walked down to Sinchon for 마포만두.

Yeah. 마포만두 again.
This branch was near Sinchon Hyundai Department.
If I did not remember wrongly, the nearest subway station was Sinchon Station, exit 1.
 
Menu is available in English and Chinese translations for this branch.

On my way back to the guest house, I went to 빚은 Bizeun to buy tteok ^^
Yeah..told you I fell in love with 떡 in this trip ㅋㅋㅋ
Tasted a bit bitter..
Not used to the taste of this 
떡 but I don't mind to eat it again.
This was nice ^^
My 야채 김밥 at KRW2500 per roll from  마포만두Luckily, I bought one roll cos this was quite filling. I don't like soft drinks but I wanted to try Cherry Coke. Bought it on the first day when I reach Seoul and did not drink it till now. This was a big can for me and I did not finish it. Well, it tasted alright. It did not have the medicine syrup taste if you know what I mean. Sigh...its time to check out ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment