Thursday 2 January 2014

18 Oct 2013 - Enjoying my second food delivery ^^

My 짜장면 Jjajangmyeong covered with a plastic cling flim.
그래. I requested the guest house to order 짜장면 Jjajangmyeong for my dinner.
Have been 'aiming' to have this for days ㅎㅎㅎ
This was the taste I wanted!!
Not the sweet taste, and a "shiny appearance" on the noodles due to the oil.
However, it will not taste oily.
Slurp....!! Tempted to order a second plate!!
Food delivery at Boa guesthouse will definitely be one of the reasons for me to go back again ㅋㅋㅋ
This big plastic bag came with the 짜장면 Jjajangmyeong.
I put the plate back into the plastic bag, tied it up and passed it to the reception. 
I was still hungry.
Thank goodness I bought a chocolate mousse cake from Blanc cafe on my way back ^^
Yeah..I was craving badly for a chocolate or cheese cake ㅋㅋㅋ
Mmmmmmmm...Yummy yummy ^^
It has been a simple but happy day for me becos I managed to do the things that I wanted.
*blissed

No comments:

Post a Comment