Saturday 7 December 2013

Lunch at 네네 치킨(Singapore)

Its open!!!  Finally its open ^^
Just came back from lunch at 네네 치킨 with mum and niece.
I strongly believe that I am their first customer ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Cos I will pass by this place everyday after work.





Mum said she preferred the black sesame fried chicken, while I preferred the snow cheese flavour. To be honest, I was a bit disappointed becos the fried chicken tenders were not hot!! I am very particular with the temperature of food hahaha Cooked food should be served hot, and not at room temperature...ermm...except for certain food such as 랭면, 반찬. I think drumsticks will be nicer than tenders. The radish was not as nice and crunchy compared to those back in Korea. This tenders set meal consists of chicken tenders, fries, radish and a drink at SGD $9.90.

아!
The place is still under renovation and there are ads along the passageway.
 백's 비빔밥 caught my attention!
So I went around the place searching for 백's 비빔밥.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 I found it at last.  No signboard yet but I saw the big word "Korean"!!
Hahahahaha I think this should be the one cos there are no other Korean restaurants.
This will be the next place I am going to try out ^^
I made an online search and realised there is also 
백's비빔밥 in Korea!
Which means it should be quite authentic right??  *Excited*


No comments:

Post a Comment