Tuesday 31 December 2013

18 Oct 2013 - At 일자산 허브천문공원 Mt. Iljasan Herb Astronomy Park


I have always wanted to visit this Herb Park but I think I enjoyed the sky above more the park ㅋㅋㅋ Perhaps this was not the best season to come?




These cute little flowers caught my attention.
Any guess what is it called?

Ooooooooo...Hotlip Sage
I'll remember it for a long time ㅋㅋㅋ









I thought I saw a heart shape over there ^^
Okie. That's about it. Nothing much. Although I did not check out the nearby Ecological park but I did not travel all the way here to just to visit the Herb Park. I wanted to check out 몽촌도성 Mongchon Earthern Fortress, which is about two subway stations away.
I walked to the entrance and turned left as shown.

I walked straight down, against the flow of traffic.
I did not want to take a taxi becos I wanted to try searching for the bus back to the subway station.
Walk straight down.

Saw many florists across the road...

And I passed by this petrol station..

I saw bus stops after walking straight down the road for about 10 mins. I was standing at a bus stop located in the middle of the road. Did you see another bus stop in the picture? That was another bus stop in the middle of the road. I couldn't remember which bus stop did I take bus no. 370 back to Gangdong station. Was it from the bus stop in the middle of the road or not??  You can check the bus route when you are at the bus stops. There are English translation for the names of the subway stations.
What I want to convey is, I think the nearest bus stop to get to the Herb Park should be "강동자이프라자아파트 Gangdong Xi.Plaza Apartment" and it should be going to the direction of "둔촌2동주민센터 Dunchon 2-dong Community Service Center". It will take about 10-15mins from "강동자이프라자아파트 Gangdong Xi.Plaza Apartment" to reach the Herb Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment