Sunday 22 December 2013

17 Oct 2013 - Hiking up Ansan



And the journey began ^^
I reached here about 11.35am.
It was more like taking a stroll in the forest.
Really nice to be here.


1.05km to the mountain top.
Its one route up from here.


690m to go.


I arrived at this point where I did not know which way to go.
I took my right which looks like this...

Oh noo....it does not look like the correct route...
I walked back and took this route...
Ok. I think I am on the right track again.
Spring water is always much appreciated during a hike.
I simply follow this route.
Yes ^^
Looks like there is a higher point but I did not check it out.
Maybe I will do so if I have the chance to come again ^^


So I have reached the Smoke-signal Station.
I reached here at 12.30pm.
It was not difficult to get here at all ^^
The view here was really awesome!



A great view of Seoul city ^^


오모! Is that the fortress from far?

Zooming in.
And the Seoul Tower too!




Ooppsss...wrong move.
My heart almost dropped.
I should not have looked down.
Reminds me of my fear for height...

I know this is not clear but I still want to show the bridge over that  ㅋㅋㅋ
The sky looks so lovely...to me at least.

No idea which way to go out.
I simply go down all the way.

...Until I saw this temple ^^
Not sure what temple is this.
I did not went into the temple. 



Reached a residential estate after I past the temple.
Oh dear..how to get out from here??
Which way should I go??
I just wanna get to the main road.

Reminds me of our housing estates back in SG.

Walking down the stairway of a residential block.

I was excited to see that blue building becos I thought it was the Seodaemun-gu District Office.
Unfortunately, it was not ㅠㅠ
Anyway, I walked straight along the road and turned right as shown.
  
I walked straight down after turning right.

Not long later I saw the main road  ^^
I turned right again as shown.
오모!!
I have reached the main road as well as a subway station ^^
This is Muakjae subway Station, exit 4.
So thankful to reach a subway station ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

No comments:

Post a Comment