Thursday 19 December 2013

16 Oct 2013 - 홍컵 ^^


From 똥집맛나, I walked down to Hongdae area for my supper at 홍컵 Hong Cup. Though I did not walk from Hongik University Station, but here's the directions to 홍컵 from Hongik University Station, exit 9 as shown by the dotted line. Walk in the direction towards Trick Eye Museum. If I did not remember wrongly, walk straight for about 5 more mins from Trick Eye Museum and 홍컵 will be on your left.

Came here becos I heard this place is popular ^^
Basically, it sells fried chicken pieces in a cup.

This place is so amazing.
The place is so small but they can still have two levels!!
I think the upper level can probably fit in a small table.

Very tourist friendly ㅋㅋㅋ

Oh! They have French fries which was not stated on the menu.

This lady is very friendly and nice ^^

4 different sizes of the cups.
Small, Medium, Large and Jumbo.

They mixed fried Tteokbokki, hash browns and fried chicken together.
I think you can request for fried chicken only but that will be more expensive. 

I ordered "Garlic Soy Sauce" fried chicken in small size.
냠냠 ^^

Operating hour: 12pm ~2am.
Friday & Saturday until 3am.
Close on every Tuesday.

I hope to come back again to eat in instead of take out.
Trying to imagine how it feels like eating on the second level which looks like a very small area.
I think it should be quite a refreshing experience ㅋㅋㅋ
都没有在這麼小的地方用餐
感觉因該即新鮮又奇妙吧.

No comments:

Post a Comment