Wednesday 11 December 2013

14 Oct 2013 - Browsing at HomePlus

Decided to go to Homeplus after my sinful indulgence at Churros 101. Supermarkets are one of my favourite haunts when I go overseas. Browsing through the shelves is still enjoyable for me even if I don't buy anything.  

4 cans for KRW10000?
I did not buy of course....I am not a drinker ㅎㅎㅎ

I was more interested in this ㅋㅋㅋ
Its for cooking 보쌈 Bossam I think.

오모!!  The instructions and ingredients are stated in English!! 
That's very unusual!
I was tempted to buy but I didn't...
I will buy if I see this again in my next trip.

I did not notice about other products, so I am not sure if most of the products come with English instructions a not.
 Probably not I think.

Just on case, if the instructions and ingredients are not clear for you.

우와! So convenient!
Actually, I prefer fresh food to this kind of prepack food.
I guess this is convenient for working people and tourists.



Dirt cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment