Saturday 7 December 2013

13 Oct 2013 - 돼지국밥 for dinner

I took the subway back to Hongik University Station, exit 8 for dinner at 돈수백. 


I came here becos I want to eat 돼지국밥.
부산을 그리워....



냠 냠 ^^
Reminds me of
Seomyeon 돼지국밥!!
기다려! !
그래!! 4 달더!!!
제가  갈거야 ^^
부산 !! 울산!!  통영!! 서울!!!

돈수백 is less than 5 mins walk from Hongik University Station, exit 8.
Direction from exit 8 as shown by the red dotted line.

After dinner, I made my way to Mecenatpolis Mall for Homeplus.
Our Star Vista is really a replicate of Mecenatpolis Mall, especially this stairway!!!

Unfortunately, it was closed.
I asked Boa if Homeplus is close every Sunday.
She replied,"Not every Sunday".

Feel sad whenever I see the crescent turning full moon in this trip. I reached Seoul on the 1st of the lunar month. It was full moon that night. Going back SG on 20th October and 19th October is the 15th of the lunar month, which means it will be full moon again. Full moon reminds me that its time to leave my second home once again...sad..


No comments:

Post a Comment