Thursday 14 November 2013

9 Oct 2013 - 브로콜리 새우죽 for brunch

Zzzz......I woke up late this morning becos I couldn't sleep well the whole night.
Itinerary for the day was SHOPPING at Myeongdong ^^
Took the subway to Euljiro 1-ga station, exit 5 for my brunch at 미가본 Migabon 味加本.


미가본 is located along the main street of Myeongdong, opposite Seoul Green ResidenceSeoul Royal Hotel is also nearby as shown by the arrow. I have been aiming 미가본 since my previous trip when I stayed in Seoul Green Residence.

어떻게??
Everything looks good to me!!

Finally, I settled for 브로콜리 새우죽 Broccoli Shrimp Porridge(KRW10000) and it was really yummy!! The portion of porridge was just right.  Whereas the serving at 본죽 Bonjuk might be a bit too much for girls. Errmmm...although I can finish it without any problem *Guilty
If I did not remember wrongly, 본죽 Bonjuk serves three 반찬 banchan. 미가본 serves five 반찬 banchan. I like it here and hope to be back ^^

After shopping at Myeongdong, I took the underground linkway and walked over to Lotte Department.
So happy that my Cafe Guma Guma is still here ^^

My second cup of  고구마 라떼 Sweet Potato Latte.
For the past 6 months, I have been looking forward to drink this again but it was a disappointment ㅠㅠ
Cos I wanted a cup of hot latte but this was served at room temperature...Sad leh

No comments:

Post a Comment