Monday 11 November 2013

8 Oct 2013 - Delicious fried chicken for dinner!!

After our lunch, we went back to Hongdae. The couple went to a cats cafe while I went back to my guest house to put my stuff before we head out for dinner. Yes. Meal after meal. It was drizzling the whole day and more than half of the day had gone by. Not much we can do for the rest of the day. I did not follow them to the cats cafe becos I dun like cats ㅋㅋ  This cats cafe was located opposite Mukshidonna

We were craving for fried chicken, so I brought them to 깐부치킨 Kkanbu Chicken for our dinner. There were other fried chicken outlets around but I wanted to try this one.





건배!

We were stunned when we saw our fries.
Was it cajun fries or spicy fries??
Something like that but it was not spicy.
Such a big serving and the fries were very thin.
맛있다!!

냠 냠 ^^
Our Green Onion Chicken KRW18000.
This was sooooooooooo finger linking GOOD!!!

Location of 깐부치킨 Kkanbu Chicken as shown by the the pink star. It should be nearer if you come from Sangsu Station, exit 1. It took us about 10 mins from Hongik Univ Station, exit 9 to reach the restaurant. From exit 9, we walked in the direction towards Trickeye Museum and straight down all the way. Walk past Sangsangmadang and 깐부치킨 Kkanbu Chicken will be a few more steps away, located at the corner of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment