Saturday 9 November 2013

7 Oct 2013 - Is this Bulgwangcheon Haedamneundari(Bridge)??


Actually, we can walk to the bridge. However, since I have no sense of directions at night, we decided to take the subway to Jeungsan Station, exit 2. Jeungsan Station is only a station away! ㅎㅎㅎ

Ehhh...is this the bridge???
I thought it was supposed to light up as described by Visit Seoul and where is the rainbow bridge?  When I got back to SG, I emailed to KTO to clarify on this and their reply was "From the information we found, the bridge seems to be lit year round. If you would like to confirm as you are travelling, please call the Korea Travel Hotline during your trip. http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/GK/GK_EN_2_7_1.jsp. We hope that this information is helpful for you!"



No...not helpful at all...

So disappointed. 
I hope to be back again and hopefully I will be able to see the beautiful lit up. 
Though disappointed but we did not leave empty handed. We saw many Koreans jogging, brisk walking and cycling here at this hour. It was slightly past 9pm but everyone was still busy exercising!  Isn't it time for us or rather me to do some reflections?? We will not see such scenarios in SG. 


No comments:

Post a Comment