Friday 1 November 2013

6 Oct 2013 - 할아버지 할머니

Took the ferry back to the village. You need not pay for the ferry again.
Saw this mask dance performance and walked over to check it out.
Actually, I am not interested in mask becos I always feel that they are kinda eerie.
Since I am here, I guessed no harm checking this out.
So glad that I have watched this mask dance becos it changed my impression of MASK.
By the way, I think these performers were from Japan.

The performers actually came out from their "stage" and mingled with the crowd ^^ 

I always thought a mask dance is boring.
NOooooo!!  They are not.
They were very entertaining and full of energy!!

He is very funny ㅋㅋㅋ

ㅎㅎㅎ  귀엽다 ^^
I realised that every mask represents an emotion.
The 
performers expressed the different emotions through their masks and their body gestures.
Interesting!

All of them were so funny!


Tears rolled down when I saw they were actually 할아버지 and 할머니 (Grandfathers and Grandmothers)behind the masks. Deeply touched by their sincerity and pride in their performance.

Thank you so much for the great performance!
I wish 할아버지 and 할머니 good health and happiness always.

No comments:

Post a Comment