Saturday 30 November 2013

12 Oct 2013 - Taking bus 7016

I mentioned earlier that I took the route towards Baekasil Valley to get to the main road? Yes. I took that route instead of walking back to where I first alight. If you are walking back to the bus stop, "부암동주민센터 Buam Dong Community Service Center", you will need to cross the road to take the bus back to Gyeongbokgung Station. Directions mentioned in my earlier post, Leaving Buam Dong .

And this route is slope all the way down to the main road...

Reached the main road.
I have to get across to take my bus.

My bus stop is opposite this building.

This bus is, "하림각 Harimgak".

The red arrow indicates current location.
I decided to take the bus back to Hongik University Station ^^
Looks like its going to be a long journey but that is ok.
 "동교동삼거리" which is the bus stop just 
before Hongik University Station, is also the stop for Boa Guesthouse.

Here comes my bus.

Not long later, two young Korean girls got on the bus. One of them is this girl in spectacles. She was carrying a box. I think it was a donation box but not sure what's the donation for.  She introduced herself and said a lot of things in Korean which I don't understand ㅠㅠ Nobody bothered about the two girls and nobody made any donation.  I wonder why. However, she was not persistent at all. She merely walk to the end of the bus with the box in her hands and got off the next bus stop. She gave a formal thank you and said, "여러분 파이팅!" before she got off. I thought that was very gracious and brave of her. Such acts will not happen on buses in SG. Anyway, are we allowed to have fundraising on our MRT or buses??  

I got on bus 7016 at 1.21pm. The bus passed by and stopped at the bus stop for 통인시장 Tongin Market at 1.28pm. It also pass by and stopped at the bus stop for Gwanghwamun Square at 1.33pm. At 2.08pm, the bus stopped at the bus stop for 서강대학교 Sogang University. At 2.15pm, it reached the bus for my guesthouse,"동교동삼거리 Donggyodong Samgeori". I reached the bus stop, "Hongik University Station" at 2.18pm.  I will be meeting the couple for dinner later on.  For now, I have a strong craving for cake!  지금 케이크를 먹고 싶다! 예! 저는 케이크를 많이 좋아!  Yup. I had a place in mind to eat my cake ^^

Oooo!  Saw Paul & Paulina along the way!
I think its one of the popular French bakery in Seoul but I have not tried anything from this bakery yet.

And I saw this as well.
Rice burger looks good.
The only rice burger I have tried before was from Mos Burger ㅎㅎㅎ

The cafe that I wanted to go is opposite Hongik University.


No comments:

Post a Comment