Sunday 17 November 2013

10 Oct 2013 - The happiest day in my Autumn trip 2013

The itinerary for the day was super simple but loaded with happiness ^^ 
This was the happiest day of my Autumn trip becos I can see 재 in the evening!
 Yay!! 

To start my day, I took the subway to Sindorim Station, exit 1 for D-Cube City cos I wanna get something for my niece. 


First thing to do, was to have my brunch cos I haven't had my breakfast.
배고파...
I went to the basement for the Korean Food Street.
 Saw these delicious looking sandwiches in the food court and was tempted to buy...

안돼!!
I was determined to eat at the Korean Food Street!!

They have English translation.
Not in details but good enough.

Yes!
I found the Korean Food Street ^^



There were so many varieties and I wished I could eat all of them!!!
Menu comes in English translation too ^^
Saves me a lot of time ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ


오모!
Something behind this menu caught my attention.

You can probably see such seating layout only in Korea.
I repeated this to 재 a few times cos I was so impressed by it ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
真的很有特色,不是嗎?

Actually, I wanted to sit thereeeee...but I don't know why I ended up sitting at the normal table...

Not the first time I saw this.
I noticed they use this metal thing to pick up the shoes instead of using hands.
This is really good hygiene practice.
*Impressed

I ordered 순두부찌개정식 KRW7000.
Order your food at the cashier.
Food will be served to your table.
Pay at the cashier when you have finished.

Divided my rice into two portions to enjoy two different ways of eating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
아...진짜 맛있네 ^^

After a good meal, I shopped around the mall and saw the Pororo Park.
I did not went in as I need to pay admission fees
 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Peeping into the theme park.






Took all these pictures outside the theme park ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Nothing much in D Cube City.
I proceeded to 타임스퀘어 Times Square since it was nearby.


There is a reason why I love the blue sky and white clouds.

I took the subway to Yeongdeungpo Station. To get to 타임스퀘어 Times Square, leave the station through Lotte Department by walking through the cosmetics section. You will see Times Square(as shown by the arrow) when you exit from the cosmetics section. It took me less than 10 mins to reach Times Square. I did not really explore the whole place but I prefer D cube City. It was time for me to get back to the guest house, put my stuff and YES off to meet the special person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment