Friday 25 October 2013

5 Oct 2013 - Good morning my beloved second home!

My friends, Jo and his wife WW happened to be on the same flight as me. I sent them off to take the airport limousine bus before I went to take the airport railway. My accommodation for this trip home was at Hongdae. Therefore, I took the AREX to Hongik University station, exit 4. The other alternative would be the airport limousine bus no. 6002 to the guest house, but taking the AREX is cheaper, faster and slightly lesser walking to the the guesthouse.


Top up my T money first ^^


Hongik Univ Station, exit 4 has escalator ^^
Accessibility is one big aspect of consideration when I chose my accommodation.

Turn to my left from exit 4 and walk towards K2.

Will see this bend upon reaching K2.

Take the second zebra crossing. 

I turned into this alley for my guest house.  It was a gentle slope up.
There were a few eateries along this alley.
*I shall skip the detailed direction as the guest house will provide very clear direction on how to reach them.

考試식당 caught my attention. 
考試식당 sounds like 考試餐堂 to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Is this place popular among students???
Hahahaa I'm just making a wild guess. 
Later on, I came to know from my guest house owner that this place specialized in home delivery for 짜장면 Jjajangmyeon and other Chinese food. 

Yes. Boa Guesthouse was my accommodation for this trip.
It took me less than 10 mins from exit 4 to reach here. I would have taken lesser time to reach here if not for my heavy luggage. Boa Guesthouse is a popular guesthouse and the online good reviews are countless. I looked forward to stay at Boa Guesthouse but something happened on my fourth night here. That incident made me so pissed off and it left a flaw on my overall stay at Boa Guesthouse. However, I believe such incident are rare. It will not affect my decision to stay here again. Dun ask me what happen ㅎㅎㅎ Just stay tune to my updates for my fourth night. 

I saw my name on their Welcome Board ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Check in time is 2pm. Hence, I left my luggage with the bright and cheerful receptionist, Gayoung before I set off for my next destination.

Guess what I was craving for all this while???
Saw this at Hongik Univ Station and decided to check out whether they have what I wanted.

Yes. They have it ^^ 
My first beverage back home! 
My 고구마 라떼!!
Not bad but I preferred the one I had at Cafe Guma Guma in my previous trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment