Sunday 4 August 2013

23rd April 2013 - Supermarket, my all time favourite hang out.

If i did not remember wrongly, it was exit 7 of Euljiro 1-ga Station for Lotte Department Store.
 I went to the food section. 
It seemed like there was some kind of seafood or rather raw abalone fair going on.
Hmm...재 was just telling me about abalone yesterday.
 Is there a season for abalone?


Waaaa....
There was a very long queue for this!
Was it really a good deal?  I forgot to check out the price -_-






So many side dishes made me excited but I will end up buying the basic onesㅎㅎ
  


Strangely, I am not  crazy over kimchi but my sister and sister in law will love this place.


They look so pretty and I am always tempted to buy it.
Not sure about the taste.
One day, I will buy a box back.



Tempted...

These are 떡, right?



I bought this to try.
Errhh...I don't like it cos it contains too many ingredients....
미안...

야...!!!
 I am more interested in this 치즈 케이 and 크고구마 케이 ㄱㄱㄱ
But I can eat no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment