Friday 2 August 2013

22nd April 2013 - Wish time could come to a standstill...

I met up with 재 at Dongjak Station. exit 1 for 노을카페 Noeul cafe. 잠깐만. Was it exit 1 or 2 for the cafe?  I thought it was exit 1 for 구름카페 Gureum cafe and exit 2 for 노을카페 Noeul cafe. Whatever it is, I was very happy to see 재 again and almost forgotten to take pictures for the directions. Its been 6 months since we met up but it felt like 600 years to me ㅎㅎ Saw the signage at the bottom of the stairs?  That's the signage to Noeul cafe.
Walk straight. The cafe is just ahead.
구름카페 Gureum cafe is across the the road.
Suddenly, I remembered my fear of height..

Love the view here ^^
We took the elevator up.
I think there are 5 storeys.
The 5th storey is an outdoor terrace where you can enjoy a very good view of the surroundings.
It was super windy up here!! 
My fear of height crept up into me once again but I was too happy to think about it ㅎㅎㅎ


녹차 라떼와 홍차 라떼.
I wish time could come to a standstill.
I wish the night would never end...
재 was very kind to suggest having dinner at another place.
Don't get me wrong. There is absolutely wrong with the food here.
I think 재 wanted to show me more of Seoul.
Really appreciate his kind thoughts and taking precious time to meet me.
정말 고마워요 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment