Sunday 21 July 2013

19th April 2013 - 던킨 도너츠 for breakfast ^^

The itinerary for the day includes Naksan Park and Sungkyunkwan University성균관대학교. I have been to both places during my first solo trip but it was just a brief visit for both places. 

I took the subway to Hyehwa station, exit 1 for breakfast at 마미청국장 Mami Cheonggukjang but somehow I couldn't locate it  ㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ
I don't fancy donuts at all and hardly eat them in SG but Dunkin Donuts is one of my favourite places for breakfast in Seoul ^^ Came across this outlet along the main road and decided to have my breakfast here. BTW, there is another cafe right beside this Dunkin Donuts outlet and it looks like a cafe belonging to an university. I like this cafe a lot but forgotten to take pictures of it. The cafe looks very conducive for studying. Korean students are really fortunate. I think I will come to this cafe very often if I am studying at the nearby university. 



Its quiet, big and spacious here. I likeeeeeee ^^

I forgot the name of this sandwich.  Was it ham, egg and cheese?

내가 아주 많이 치즈 좋아 ㄱㄱㄱ
Look at the amount of cheesseeeeeeeeee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment