Sunday 7 July 2013

16th April 2013 - Cherry Blossom trail around National Assembly ^^


Lovely weather to start the day ^^
I took the subway to  National Assembly Station, exit 1. 



I wanted very much to come here becos I did not managed to make it last year. 
Kinda disappointed when I saw the trees.  
Did I missed the full bloom or they have not reached the full bloom??

Hangang Yeouido Spring Flower Festival 여의도 봄꽃축제 commenced from 04.12.2013 till 04.18.2013. 
Cars have limited access to the road around the National Assembly building during the festival period.

















I miss Jinhae....





Lots of school children ^^



It was hard to take a picture without much people in the background.
Waited a long time to take this picture.

Decided to leave the place for my next stop, Jogyesa Temple. 

Passed by a stadium.


Passed by a building which looks like a childcare centre to me.
It was surrounded by lots of lovely cherry blossoms ^^

Oh! I didn't know there is another road lined with cherry blossom trees.
I think the road around the National Assembly was lined with cherry blossoms.

In fact, the flowers were in full bloom here!!









So so happy becos I thought I have missed the full bloom!! 





No particular direction in mind, I simply followed the trails of these lovely flowers ^^ 

Passed by KBS.

And saw this...

I wonder what was the strike for..

This caught my attention ^^
Managed to see National Assembly station, exit 4 and took the subway to Anguk for Jogyesa Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment