Tuesday 2 July 2013

15th April 2013 - Morning walk by the lake

김치 라면 for breakfast.
This is available in Singapore as well but it costs double the price..

"You Mee" in Hokkien which means thin noodlesㄱㄱㄱ
I like it becos the noodles are thin ^^

There is a lake in front of my hotel but I have yet to take a good look at it.
Hence, I decided to take a morning walk by the lake before I checked out.


Nice and peaceful here ^^




It feels so good to take a walk here ^^

I wished I have more time to go further....


There are some shops and eateries further down the street.

There is also a small park beside the hotel.

I'll just take a peep what's up there.

Again...I wished I have more time to explore the place ㅠㅠ
Alright, its time to go back to the hotel to check out..

Remember I mentioned on the first day when I checked in?
Most of the rooms were left open becos they were unoccupied.
I took a peep at this room on the same level as mine.

This room is facing the lake.
What a waste! I should have requested for a change of room, isn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment