Sunday 5 May 2013

8th April 2013 - At 용머리해안

There are some restaurants near the car park and a few more along your way down to the Yongmeori Coast.

This bus stop is opposite the office where I checked the bus time table.
I think it is the bus stop for the bus back to 서귀포 Seogwipo.

 I am not too sure, so check with the staff in the office ya ^^

This is the bus route and time table at this bus stop.
First bus starts at 8.04am and the last bus leaves at 9.44pm.
Wow, time taken from one destination to another is also indicated on the route.  Cool.
"시" should be referring to "Hour" and "분" refers to "Minute"
   


No handrails??  I scared ㅠㅠ
Can you spot the spelling mistake ^^

Making my way down *Excited
Be careful.  Watch your steps.









So cute ㄱㄱㄱ

Saw that red arrow? Beware of waves that splash up suddenly as you walk past that area or anywhere that waves can possibly splash up. 
A Korean kid was about to cross that area and I was walking towards his direction. The waves splashed up just when he was about to cross. Both of us were dumbfounded. I can still remember his jaws dropping look. Luckily, the waves did not hit us. We were only about one meter apart from each other.

Awesome!
I like to see natural rock formations ^^
There are many bloggers who took great pictures of this place but not me.
 I can't capture the beauty of the Yongmeori Coast ㅠㅠ
Nevertheless, I like this place a lot ^^


My hands were shivering a bit as I stood here to take this picture. Is the "bridge" strong enough to hold my weight ㄱㄱㄱ

I should have tried this ㅠㅠ

Its time to go back.

FYI

No comments:

Post a Comment