Sunday 28 April 2013

8th April 2013 - 전복 죽 for breakfast

The itinerary for the day was 정방폭포 Jeongbang waterfall, 천지연폭포 Cheonjiyeon waterfall, 설록차 뮤지엄 오설록 O’sulloc,  산방산 Sanbangsan and 용머리해안 Yongmeori Cliffs.  I took my breakfast at the restaurant opposite the hotel. The restaurant is just 2 steps across the road.

Took my breakfast here.



Woww...lots of testimonials..





I ordered the local specialty of course ^^

전복 죽 Abalone Porridge ^^
I tried abalone porridge many years ago when I was on a package tour.  The yummy taste still linger in my head till now. Perhaps, my expectation was too high. This bowl of porridge did not live up to my expectation. Kinda disappointed becos I was looking forward to it for so long. This bowl of porridge was a bit bland compared to the one I had years ago. The one I had years ago was very tasty but definitely not flavoured with artificial flavourings. Whereas this bowl of porridge was light and easy for the stomach, and complimented very well with the 반찬 banchan. Except for ice cream and cakes, I do not really like cold food but the broccoli salad was nice .

No comments:

Post a Comment