Friday 26 April 2013

7th April 2013 - Reach my second home ^^

Reached Incheon Airport at about 6am and made my way to take the AREX to Gimpo Airport.   Excited becos I am finally back again!!  Heading to Jeju for 5 nights, followed by 3 nights at Yeosu and thereafter 9 nights in Seoul.  Although I love the countryside but somehow, I wanted to be in Seoul as soon as I can.

Ermm...nothing...just find the word "long term parking" so familiar ㅋㅋㅋ 

I used my T money to take the Arex this time. 

I think it should be cheaper and faster to take the Arex than the airport bus to Gimpo Airport.  

A few bloggers mentioned that taking photos is not allowed in Gimpo Airport but there were still people taking photos and posting them online.  Hence, I asked the staff at the Information counter to clarify my doubts. She hesitated and said,"Yes". I was not convinced so I asked the counter staff when I checked in my luggage.  His English was rather fluent and he told me that photo taking in Gimpo airport is actually not allowed but people are still taking photos.  


No comments:

Post a Comment