Thursday 27 December 2012

17 Oct 2012 - Neighbourhood at 당고개역 Danggogae Station, exit 4 & 2

I went back to Danggogae Station and this time, I took exit 4.  

Saw this when I came out from exit 4.



More stalls. 





The area at exit 4 looks like a market to me.  It may not be a big market but I guessed enough to provide the basic necessity for the residents here.







Directly below the railway tracks. 









Hmmm..What is the purpose of this slope?
As a channel to discharge rain water and waste water?
I'm not sure.  Just curious.





I walked over to the area at exit 2.











Decided to go back to the subway station.



View from the subway station.
Next stop is Hyehwa station, exit 2 for a super early dinner!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, We are going there to this coming Oct 1 - 8 ... Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I know where is the place of your background pic ? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronald. U mean the background picture of my blog? It was taken at Naksan park. You may want to check out my post at http://happydalki.blogspot.sg/2013/07/19th-april-2013-hidden-gem-at-naksan.html

      Enjoy your trip!

      Delete