Saturday 29 December 2012

17 Oct 2012 - Last minute shopping at Lotte Dept


After my early dinner at Hyehwa, I took the subway back to Euljiro 1(il)-ga station for last minute shopping of kimchi at Lotte Dept. Ya...my mother, sister and sister in law etc were waiting for me to buy their favourite kimchi back. Strangely, I am not a big fan of kimchi. I can do with or without it. Mum said the kimchi which I sent back was not salty, unlike the ones we bought in Singapore.  However, the ones which I bought in Korea has a shorter shelf life than those we bought in Singapore. Maybe that is why it is not salty.

Supermarket has always been my favourite place especially when I go overseas ^^

I bought this cos its delicious!
Anchovies, garlic slices and sunflower seeds.
Bought 4 small boxes.  Each box cost about SGD$5 at 100gram.
The lady gave me a bit more for each box.  

She said, "Service" which I think it means something extra for the customers.
고맙습니다 ^^

Waaa....so many banchan!!
I wish I can buy all of them!!  

Readily packed banchan.

Omg....이은 무엇입니까?
They looked so yummy but I was still feeling full from my dinner..
I will try one of this in my next trip!  꼭!!

A tour around Lotte Dept left me feeling more depressed..
I love cakes and I wish I can eat them all!

Next trip!  I will eat you up even if I am full! 

Healthier option ㅋㅋㅋ

1 comment: