Wednesday 28 November 2012

13 Oct 2012 - Where am I??

It was only a 5mins bus ride back to the bus terminal. I reached the bus terminal at about 11.50am with the intention to buy the ticket for 12pm. To my surprise, the tickets for 12pm and 1pm bus were sold out! The next available time was 1.30pm. I always manage to get a ticket even if it was only a few mins to the departure time. Was it becos it was a peak season?  What should I do within the next one hour?  I decided to check out the vicinity.

Walking around aimlessly...

Decided to cross the junction and see if there's anything interesting there.




속초항여객선터미널 Sokcho Ferry Terminal.

On my left would be the direction to the lighthouse Observatory. 

I turned to my right where I saw a row of vendors selling seafood.

Am I right to say that Koreans like to eat squids a lot?







Actually, I am not sure where am I..
Is this the Sokcho Harbour??





Made my way back to the bus terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment